banana lovers welcome
I’m a huge banana bread fan!
And after having tried back and forth a few times, here comes my absolute favorite recipe!
As always with as few ingredients as possible and short preparation time 😀
I hope you like it as I do!
what you need
for one bread:
- 5 bananas
- 80g coconut oil
- 1 tbsp (soy)
- 250g wholemeal spelt flour
- optional: a handful of nuts – I prefer to take walnuts
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
if you like it sweeter, you can add brown sugar or agave syrup. But I think that 5 bananas are enough
how to do:
- Preheat oven to 180° top/bottom heat
- peel bananas and crush 4 of them – one will be the decoration
- mix with (soy) yoghurt and coconut oil
- add flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- fold in walnuts and put everything into the baking tin
- cut the last banana in half lengthwise and put it on the dough (this really spices up the taste! 😀 )
- bake for 50 minutes and enjoy the ascending scent